Monday, March 26, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress

Another great product I received FREE in my Love VoxBox from Influenster to test and review was a package of Kiss Nail Dress.  Not being someone who does her nails all the time, I wasn't sure about this product at first.  Would it be difficult to apply? Would it come off easily? Would it peel off too easily?

For my testing pleasure I received Kiss Nail Dress KDS11, a silver and black leopard design. There are 28 strips per package, enough to do toes AND tips if you so choose.   The application was far easier than anything I would have imagined! I had a small manicure set on hand, and that was all I needed to be sure I pushed down the edges properly and trimmed the pieces to fit my nails.  Total time it took me, maybe 10 minutes since I'm pretty much a novice at this kind of thing.  Good thing there was NO drying time!!!  I do wish I had watched the How To Apply Kiss Nail Dress video prior to trying this since it would have made it even easier!

As for peeling off when I didn't want it to, no major issues there.  The only problems I did have were self inflicted since I play with my nails.  I would recommend putting a layer of clear coat nail polish over top of the Nail Dress for longer lasting effect.

When it came time to remove the "stickers", it was so simple! They literally just peeled right off, leaving very little residue, which rubbed away. I washed my hands, and it was like they were never there!

Definitely a product I would recommend to anyone wanting to dress up their nails, but who doesn't like the mess of nail polish.  I'll certainly use them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment