Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Becoming an Influenster

Something VERY exciting happened this week... I received my first Influenster Vox Box! For anyone who is unfamiliar with Influenster they are, and I quote, a "community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!" This box is the Love Vox Box from Valentine's Day and includes a sampler box of Stash Tea, individual packets of Truvia sweetener (with a coupon), a Gillette Venus & Olay razor, a package of Kiss Nail Dress, and a Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Bar (with a coupon).  I cannot wait to try ALL of these wonderful products and review them! There are EIGHT different herbal teas in the box of Stash, all of which sound amazing, I plan to brew up a cup of chamomile tonight, in fact!    


Today, UPS delivered the Ozeri Touch Professional Digital Scale I won on Mandy Cakes & Company's blog last month!  I'm anxiously awaiting the Soda Stream Fountain Jet start up kit I won from the same giveaway!  It will be so much fun to review both of these products!!! All of these fun things mean that it's time to really crack down on the blogging...

I have just under 2 weeks to get in as much as I can since I'm going in for surgery on March 27 and will be out of commission for a little while.  The actual surgery will be a fusion of my cervical spine at C4-C5 and C5-C6.  Here is a picture of the plate that I will have in my neck:


If all goes as planned I should only be spending one night in the hospital then spend the following 4 to 6 weeks in a neck brace.  I'm not too keen on this, as I'm sure not many people would be, but I will do anything my surgeon says if it means that even some of this pain will dissipate.  My ultimate hope is that my headaches will lessen, or go away completely.  Living with a headache that is always there is something I would not wish on anyone.  So, in the days leading up to the 27th, I will amuse myself by trying out my new goodies and filling in my friends and fellow bloggers on all their merits!  I hope you will all follow along!!! 



1 comment:

  1. I pray all goes well in your surgery till then have fun product testing.

    ReplyDelete