Monday, March 26, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

I've been a Splenda girl for a few years now, but since I heard about Truvia I've been wanting to try it. When I learned that I'd be receiving a few packets to test out and review in my Love VoxBox from Influenster, I was pretty excited for the chance!

My first chance at using it was on my morning bowl of Cheerios.  Usually I mix some Honey Nut Cheerios in with the plain for a little sweet, but I skipped that in favor of Truvia this time.  At a glance it was different than other "sweeteners" I had tried in the past because it actually looks like sugar.  The crystals are sweet to taste on their own and not just when mixed in something as some sweeteners are.  I used less than half of a packet since I didn't know the potency of the product yet, and for me, that was just right.  I was quite pleased with my touch of sweet to my morning cereal :)

The second time I used some Truvia was on a bowl of strawberries that weren't quite ripe.  I don't typically put sugar on my fruit, but these berries were a little too tart for my taste.  What better time than now to try some more Truvia!  Again, I was not disappointed in what the little white and green packet had to offer.  I have also tried Truvia in greek yogurt, which was fantastic!

Truvia has definitely gained a new fan thanks to Influenster!

No comments:

Post a Comment